Here at Arrow Pest Control, we have made it our business to protect and guarantee your home will remain Termite Free for over 50 years. Our family owned business installs confidence in you as a homeowner that your home will remain termite free with our services.
Living in the south, termites are a very serious structural pest. They cause homeowners millions of dollars in damage each year. To gain access to a structure, termites usually build mud-like tunnels up the exterior foundation or enter through a bath trap, the area beneath a bath tub where the drain goes through the concrete foundation. To prevent termite infestations, we apply a termite-proof barrier under and around your structure. This barrier will repel any termites in the ground around your home.
Termites can cause absolute devastation to your home and the cost of repairing that damage can be thousands of dollars. In order to properly protect your home, and to identify whether or not your home has a termite infestation, it’s important to work with a professional pest control service that specializes in termite treatment.
A trained account manager will do a thorough inside and outside inspection of the home. They will also point out areas of conducive conditions that the homeowner can take steps to rectify. Also available upon request, the Termatrac* is a state of the art tool to detect and confirm the presence of termites without physically penetrating and damaging building structures. A Termite Control Treatment Plan will be quoted, with a possible $150,000 damage warranty on your home!
If you are buying or selling a home and need a WDIR or Termite Certificate, please click here for more information.
Types of Treatment
- Liquid Termite Treatment: This is the most common type of structural termite treatment. Arrow will apply a continuous barrier around the foundation of the structure with a colony elimination termiticide. To prepare for treatment, Arrow may need to trench or drill around the exterior of the structure. Additionally, we will need to treat the bath traps located near any bathtubs on the first floor.
- Sentricon Baiting System: Arrow utilizes the Sentricon System with Always Active Technology. This superior baiting system only requires annual monitoring once installed, and the stations are already baited with a “colony elimination” termite bait.
- Pre-Construction Treatment: If you are building a new home or structure, Arrow will treat the property for termites during the construction phase. If this treatment is done, your home will have an unbeatable Arrow Damage Protection Policy.
Types of Warranties
- Spot Treatment: Arrow can render a spot treatment for active termites to a specific area and guarantee that area from future infestations.
- Full Retreat Warranty: Arrow will render a full treatment to your structure and will be responsible for routine renewal inspections and any treatment necessary to rid your structure of termites if an infestation occurs.
- Damage warranty: Arrow will render a full treatment to your structure and will be responsible for routine renewal inspections and any treatment necessary to rid your structure of termites if an infestation occurs. Additionally, Arrow will be responsible for covering all/part of the termite damage that was caused. These policies vary depending upon your contract and the termite conducive conditions around your home. Not all homes qualify.
Arrow Termite & Pest Control