For Arrow customers, just spraying for your pests is not the answer! We use Integrated Pest Management. Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management that relies on a combination of common-sense practices. We use current, comprehensive information on the life cycles of pests and their interaction with the environment. This information, in combination with the best available pest control methods, will be used to manage pest damage by the most economical means, and with the least possible hazard to people, property, and the environment. Integrated Pest Management is more environmentally friendly than just a liquid only treatment. Don’t settle for just a spray, Call Arrow today to see how IPM can benefit you.
Our initial treatment includes an interior and exterior treatment. The general pest control treatment guarantees for ants, roaches, silverfish, and earwigs.
Interior treatment includes:
- Baiting in wet areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, wet bars, and water heaters
- Gel baiting inside the cabinets, in drawers, under plumbing, and in sink areas
- Inspection and placement of granules in the attic
- Inspection of non-wet areas
- Spot treatment if needed
Exterior treatment includes:-
- A sweep down on the eaves and overhangs to remove spider webs, dirt, and dirt dauber nests.
- Removal of wasp nests where accessible.
- Residual Liquid treatment to eaves, window and door frames, thresholds, cracks and crevices, window sills, around plumbing, structure cracks, harborage areas (decks,heavy brush,and garbage areas) and 3-5 feet up the side and 6-10 feet around the home to establish a pest proof barrier that will work to prevent insects from gaining entrance into the structure.
- After the initial treatment, Arrow will return to retreat the exterior of your home on a routine basis. Before your regular service, a complimentary contact will be made to remind you to leave all gates unlocked and to secure any pets.
- An additional guaranteed pest control service such as flea control, rodent control, whole yard gnat treatments, and mosquito control can be added at a minimal charge. German Roaches and Carpenter Ants and Tawny Crazy Ants are not guaranteed with this general pest control program.
If you have any problems between visits, we will gladly come back out to your home free of charge! If you are not completely satisfied with your service after we have tried to rectify the problem, Arrow will give you your money back!