Arrow’s Green Termite Control uses the best technology, organic pesticides, and exclusion techniques to ensure the maximum control of termites—while also promising the least environmental impact. These products have no harmful odors, and you don’t have to leave during treatment. Arrow’s solutions and preventative measures help fight against insects, termites, rodents, and wildlife!
Green Termite Control
- Termite Monitoring System– Arrow’s Termite Program is designed to monitor pest activity around your home and treat termites before they reach your house. Our bait eliminates the colony first and reduces your exposure to liquid pesticide.
- Liquid Treatment– Dupont Altriset is the first and only U.S. EPA certified liquid pesticide designated a reduced-risk treatment for homes, pets, and families.
- Termi-Mesh– Protection is in the details. We secure a finely woven stainless-steel mesh around the plumbing penetrations and joints. Targeting these vulnerable areas stop termites from entering the home and protect you from serious damage.
- Borate– A wood treatment is rendered while the wooden studs of home are at their maximum exposure during the construction phase. The borate is applied in a liquid form, but no chemicals come into contact with the soil. Less chemical is used in this treatment in comparison to the standard home soil perimeter pre-treat.
- Pest Attic Insulation (TAP) – 3-step approach to solving some major energy and pest needs of your home. Learn More.
- Sentricon – A special cellulose matrix is inserted into strategically placed bait stations around your home. The termites eat and feed on the stations, share the food with their colony, and in the end, the colony dies. Learn More.
I shopped around a decent amount before choosing a pest control company. These guys are very competitively priced, but also have amazing service!
Arrow Termite & Pest Control