For most homeowners, discovering a rodent in your home is incredibly unsettling. Mice and rats can squeeze through the tiniest of holes and crevices to enter into your home. But fear not! Arrow has some tips and recommendations to deter rodents from making your house their home!
· Repair damaged screens on both doors and windows.
· Make sure to screen openings and vents to chimneys.
· Seal holes on the outside of the home and areas where utilities and pipes that enter the home using steel wool or caulk. Rodents can squeeze through cracks 1/4 inch wide and through holes the size of a dime. It doesn’t take much!
· Repair weather stripping around windows and the basement foundation.
· Make sure attics, basements and crawl spaces are kept dry.
· Cleanliness is a rat’s worst nightmare: put up excess pet food, clean up food messes and spills, remove fallen fruit from the ground, etc.
Taking these preventative steps can give a homeowner peace of mind. But if you do encounter pesky rodents, call Arrow Pest Control today to take control of the situation! We are offering 10% off rodent and wildlife services right now! Our knowledgeable, state-certified trained technicians will assess the situation and recommend the best treatment plan for you and your home. Give Arrow a call today at 1-800-569-2936 or visit our website www.arrowtermiteandpestcontrol.com for more information!